It truly is the thought that counts when it comes to giving gifts to the senior in your life. Most elderly family members value the thoughtfulness that goes into the gift as opposed to the price or item itself. So when considering what to give, think about what the senior will appreciate most or find most helpful. Here are a few examples for gift-giving inspiration:
- A book of coupons redeemable for things like running errands, housekeeping, or fixing meals.
- Tickets for 2 to the local theatre or museum. Offer to provide transportation to and from shows or events.
- Large print magazines and books.
- A membership for an emergency response system.
- Deliver a gift basket of fresh fruits each month.
- A monthly lunch or dinner date.
- A basket of crafts that they can do on their own or with grandchildren.
No matter the gift, your thoughtfulness will go a long way this time of year. For more gift ideas for seniors, click here.
Contact Live Free Home Health Care in the Concord area for more information on how we can provide careful and consistent in-home holiday care and customized options for varying home care needs.
Besides Concord, New Hampshire, we also service the rest of the Lakes region and central New Hampshire. Call us today at 603-217-0149.