Proactive Care That Makes Independence Possible
At Live Free Home Health Care, we strive to help all our clients and their families live free from worry. Our New Hampshire senior care team is committed to helping our clients maintain independence and remain safe at home for as long as possible, and helping their families find the balance and assistance they need.
Contact us online or call us at 603-217-0149 to learn more about our senior care services.
We practice responsive, proactive elderly care, with a focus on planning, coordination, communication, and anticipating future needs.
Our skilled home health care or non-medical in-home elderly care services are customized to meet your loved one’s current needs. Each personal care plan is regularly evaluated and updated by our nursing staff in collaboration with the client’s primary care provider. This ensures cohesive elderly care and communication among providers.
Our non-medical home care services include:
- Personal Care: Assisting with bathing, hygiene, and dressing, and supervision of client safety
- Exercise: Assisting with walking and exercise
- Housekeeping: Light housekeeping, making beds and changing linens, laundry, and ironing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Running errands, shopping, picking up prescriptions, etc.
- Medication supervision/management
We also offer a wide array of skilled home health care and specialty care services. Visit our Specialty Care page to learn more.
If you or a loved one is in need of quality and compassionate in home senior health care services in New Hampton, NH or the surrounding areas, give us a call at 603-217-0149.