Proactive Care That Makes Independence Possible
At Live Free Home Health Care, we strive to help all our clients and their families live free from worry. Our New Hampshire senior care team is committed to helping our clients maintain independence and remain safe at home for as long as possible, and helping their families find the balance and assistance they need.
We practice responsive, proactive senior care, with a focus on planning, coordination, communication, and anticipating future needs.
Our skilled home health care or non-medical home care services are customized to meet your loved one’s current needs. Each personal care plan is regularly evaluated and updated by our nursing staff in collaboration with the client’s primary care provider. This ensures cohesive care and communication among providers.
Our non-medical home care services include:
- Personal Care: Assisting with bathing, hygiene, and dressing, and supervision of client safety
- Exercise: Assisting with walking and exercise
- Housekeeping: Light housekeeping, making beds and changing linens, laundry, and ironing
- Meal planning and preparation
- Running errands, shopping, picking up prescriptions, etc.
- Medication supervision/management