Personal Care Assistance That Enhances Independence
More than anything, older loved ones want to remain in their own homes as they age. However, age-related illnesses and issues can make living at home safely more challenging.
The great news is that in-home personal care services can ensure older loved ones can continue to live life on their own terms while receiving the care and attention they need.
What is a Personal Care Assistant and How Can They Help?
A personal care assistant is a professional caregiver who assists older and differently abled adults with activities of daily living, such as eating, bathing, dressing, etc. The support our caregivers provide allows seniors and those with disabilities to live safer in their own homes no matter what their care needs.
Our personal caregivers can assist with:
- Day-to-day activities such as bathing, hygiene, dressing, and general safety supervision
- Meal planning and preparation and assistance with eating as needed
- Doctor-approved exercise plans
- Light housekeeping, making beds, changing linens, laundry, and ironing
- Transportation to and from appointments and social outings
- Running errands, shopping, picking up prescriptions, etc.
- Organization throughout the home
- Friendly companionship
- Medication reminders
Quality Care from Professional Caregivers
Our personal caregivers are committed to meeting the highest standards in care for everyone we serve. At Live Free Home Health Care, we take great care to hire compassionate, active, and experienced in-home care providers who are passionate about helping seniors live their best lives.
To give families peace of mind when inviting personal caregivers into their homes, we employ an in-depth hiring process that includes a criminal background check, DMV check, drug screening, and a comprehensive interview to ensure they meet our strict requirements.