Finding at-home care for a senior loved one is a big, and often overwhelming, task. The staff at Live Free Home Health Care, a trusted provider of senior care in Epsom, NH, is here to help you make the best decision for your family. We offer award-winning in-home care services that are customized to meet each person’s individual care needs. Often, loved ones need just a few hours of care each week when starting out, while others require 24/7 live-in services. We can assist you at all levels of care. Our dedicated caregivers provide a wide range of senior care services in Epsom, including light housekeeping, personal care, transportation, Alzheimer’s and dementia care, and much more.
We know that it can be difficult to find the resources you need when you begin your search for care, so our staff has compiled the following links that we think will be helpful in your care journey:
- Epsom Area Alzheimer’s Association – The New Hampshire chapter of the Alzheimer’s Association is dedicated to eliminating Alzheimer’s disease through the advancement of research as well as to providing and enhancing care and support for all affected.
- New Hampshire Bureau of Elderly and Adult Services – Provides a variety of social supports to adults age 60 and older.
- Pittsfield Area Senior Center – Offering games, activities, meal services, and more, the Pittsfield Area Senior Center welcomes all older adults in the towns of Barnstead, Chichester, Epsom, Loudon, and Pittsfield.
The Live Free Home Health Care team offers a wide range of senior care services in Epsom that help people in our area live safely and comfortably at home regardless of age or ability, including:
- Transportation to medical appointments and other outings
- Light housekeeping, including changing linens, laundry, and ironing
- Personal care
- Specialty care services, including Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Planning and preparation of daily meals
- Medication management and supervision
- Support with walking and exercise
- Errand running, grocery shopping, and prescription pick-ups
- Companionship and light conversation
- And more
Why Partner With Us?
For many family caregivers, the daily tasks of work, family life, and caring for a loved one can feel overwhelming. When the need for more care at home, or help with providing care, arises, having a trusted partner who can step in and offer professional services is key. At Live Free Home Health Care, we pride ourselves on offering award-winning senior care Epsom families need and deserve. Year after year, our clients have rated us as a “Leader in Experience” in the home care industry. Our caregiving team adheres to our very high standards — allowing families to have the peace of mind and security in knowing that they’ve made the right choice for a senior they love.
Our Experts in Senior Care in Epsom
Inviting a new caregiver to enter your loved one’s home can be both exciting and stressful. Will the caregiver and the senior get along? How will care be administered? Have the caregivers been carefully vetted? Your peace of mind is key. That’s why at Live Free Home Health Care we got the extra mile to fully screen, background check, interview, and thoroughly train each of our caregivers to make sure they are fully equipped with the skills and knowledge to provide whatever level of care you need. We also want to ensure a great bond between both our clients and their personal caregivers, and pay close attention to the individual’s personality traits, strengths, goals, likes and dislikes when matching a senior with the right caregiver.
Contact Us Today!
When you’re ready to learn more about how Live Free Home Health Care’s senior care in Epsom can make a difference in the life an aging adult you love, contact us online or call any time at 603-217-0149. Our caregivers are happy to answer any questions you may have. For a full list of all of the communities where we provide care, please visit our Service Area page.