Live Free Home Health Care, LLC. - Bristol, New Hampshire
Useful Guides & Resources
Supporting the Family Caregiver with Respite Care
Click the links below to access resource websites to find out more about supporting the family caregiver with respite care.
The Family Caregiver Alliance offers an informative fact sheet on the risks and symptoms of depression in caregivers.
Learn more about the different types of respite care.
This article available on Caring.com provides advice and tips for utilizing respite care to reduce caregiver stress and avoid burnout.
This informative guide provides valuable tips for keeping healthy while delivering care to others.
Learn a strategy to help a caregiver deal with feelings and be objective in providing daily care over the long term to a loved one. Note that this is a downloadable PDF.
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission issued guidance explaining circumstances under which discrimination against workers with caregiving responsibilities might constitute discrimination, outlined in this document.
Share This Page
Find this information useful? Share it with others.
Resources by Category
Caregiver Support & Tips
- Tips for Helping an Elderly Depressed Person
- Including Seniors in Holiday Activities
- The Hidden Patient: The Alzheimer’s Caregiver
- Medication Management: Home Care’s Assistance Reduces Hospital Readmissions
- COPD: Managing Care at Home
- Engaging Seniors Through Enriching Activities
- Supporting the Family Caregiver with Respite Care
- Care Coordination
- Maximizing Time with Doctors
- Living with and Caring for Cancer
- Home Care Solutions for Family Caregivers
- Caring for Parents While Caring for Children
- Stress-Free Holidays: Caring for the Caregiver
Choices & Decisions
- How to Stay Engaged and Active When Frailty Necessitates Home Care
- Options to Age at Home
- Recognizing Warning Signs over the Holidays that Care is Needed
- Warning Signs That Care at Home May Be Needed
- Benefits of Home Care
- Quality In-Home Care
- Long-term Care Planning: When is Home Care the Appropriate Choice?
Finding Answers in Home Care
- Care for the Heart
- Providing Care for Parkinson’s Disease
- Professional Care at Home After a Hospitalization or Surgery
- Improve Chronic Kidney Disease Management with In-Home Care
- Helping Persons with ALS Live a Full Life in the Comfort of Home
- Hearing Issues and Solutions for Seniors
- Diabetes and Home Care: A Good Fit for the Diabetic
- A Primer on Home Care
- Nutrition for Seniors
- Making the Home Safer for Aging in Place
- Osteoarthritis Care
- Exercise for Seniors
Information - Inside & Out
- Diabetes: Glucose Level Warning Signs
- Understanding and Caring for Multiple Sclerosis
- Helping Seniors Thrive
- Urgency for Action: Incontinence/Urinary Tract Infections
- Stroke Awareness
- Alzheimer’s Education as a Treatment Modality
- Assisting the Sight Impaired
- Age Related Sleep Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Awareness
Latest Updates from Our Blog
Neuroscience has come a long way from believing the brain is inelastic… read more
Up until now, drug therapies have been the main focus… read more
Again, I'd like to thank you for always advocating for the consumers; it confirms the notion that your agency goes above and beyond the expectation of service delivery. Your consistent caring for other's… read more
- Sincerely, Teri