Live Free Home Health Care, LLC. - Bristol, New Hampshire
Useful Guides & Resources
Downloadable Tools and Tips:
Click the links to view or right click to print or save to your computer.
Click the links below to access resource Web sites to find out more about Alzheimer's Awareness.
As a program of the American Health Assistance Foundation, this site provides useful information about Alzheimer's disease, symptoms and risk factors, treatment options and how to live with or care for someone with the disease.
The official Web site for the HBO documentary film series "The Alzheimer's Project" allows visitors to stream the films to their computers; also provides information about the disease and other helpful resources.
Helpguide.org details the signs, symptoms, characteristics and common problems associated with each stage of Alzheimer's disease.
The Alzheimer's Association offers 10 warning signs of Alzheimer's disease, along with helpful information about the importance of early detection and next steps.
An assortment of helpful articles and resources help answer some frequently asked questions about caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease at home, provided by Caring.com.
Share This Page
Find this information useful? Share it with others.
Resources by Category
Caregiver Support & Tips
- Medication Management: Home Care’s Assistance Reduces Hospital Readmissions
- COPD: Managing Care at Home
- Engaging Seniors Through Enriching Activities
- Supporting the Family Caregiver with Respite Care
- Care Coordination
- Maximizing Time with Doctors
- Home Care Solutions for Family Caregivers
- Including Seniors in Holiday Activities
- Caring for Parents While Caring for Children
- Stress-Free Holidays: Caring for the Caregiver
Choices & Decisions
- Options to Age at Home
- Recognizing Warning Signs over the Holidays that Care is Needed
- Warning Signs That Care at Home May Be Needed
- Benefits of Home Care
- Quality In-Home Care
- Long-term Care Planning: When is Home Care the Appropriate Choice?
Finding Answers in Home Care
- Helping Persons with ALS Live a Full Life in the Comfort of Home
- Hearing Issues and Solutions for Seniors
- Care for the Heart
- Diabetes and Home Care: A Good Fit for the Diabetic
- A Primer on Home Care
- Nutrition for Seniors
- Making the Home Safer for Aging in Place
- Osteoarthritis Care
- Exercise for Seniors
Information - Inside & Out
- Urgency for Action: Incontinence/Urinary Tract Infections
- Alzheimer’s Education as a Treatment Modality
- Understanding and Caring for Multiple Sclerosis
- Assisting the Sight Impaired
- Age Related Sleep Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Awareness
Latest Updates from Our Blog
As people age, their diets may need to change, especially if their diets are not well-balanced. Generally, doctors will… read more
With our somewhat mild winter season coming to a close, allergy season is right around the corner. As pollen… read more
When I started thinking about how to bring my mother home, a lot of the information I received cautioned me to be careful. The private pay agencies leave you hanging when the staff becomes ill and staff… read more
- Colombe and Jerome