Live Free Home Health Care, LLC. - Bristol, New Hampshire
Useful Guides & Resources
Downloadable Tools and Tips:
Click the links to view or right click to print or save to your computer. Learn more about Live Free Home Health Care's specialized Alzheimer's care.
Click the links below to access resource Web sites to find out more about Alzheimer's Awareness.
As a program of the American Health Assistance Foundation, this site provides useful information about Alzheimer's disease, symptoms and risk factors, treatment options and how to live with or care for someone with the disease.
The official Web site for the HBO documentary film series "The Alzheimer's Project" allows visitors to stream the films to their computers; also provides information about the disease and other helpful resources.
Helpguide.org details the signs, symptoms, characteristics and common problems associated with each stage of Alzheimer's disease.
The Alzheimer's Association offers 10 warning signs of Alzheimer's disease, along with helpful information about the importance of early detection and next steps.
An assortment of helpful articles and resources help answer some frequently asked questions about caring for someone with Alzheimer's disease at home, provided by Caring.com.
Share This Page
Find this information useful? Share it with others.
Resources by Category
Caregiver Support & Tips
- Including Seniors in Holiday Activities
- The Hidden Patient: The Alzheimer’s Caregiver
- Medication Management: Home Care’s Assistance Reduces Hospital Readmissions
- COPD: Managing Care at Home
- Engaging Seniors Through Enriching Activities
- Supporting the Family Caregiver with Respite Care
- Care Coordination
- Maximizing Time with Doctors
- Living with and Caring for Cancer
- Home Care Solutions for Family Caregivers
- Caring for Parents While Caring for Children
- Stress-Free Holidays: Caring for the Caregiver
Choices & Decisions
- How to Stay Engaged and Active When Frailty Necessitates Home Care
- Options to Age at Home
- Recognizing Warning Signs over the Holidays that Care is Needed
- Warning Signs That Care at Home May Be Needed
- Benefits of Home Care
- Quality In-Home Care
- Long-term Care Planning: When is Home Care the Appropriate Choice?
Finding Answers in Home Care
- Care for the Heart
- Providing Care for Parkinson’s Disease
- Professional Care at Home After a Hospitalization or Surgery
- Improve Chronic Kidney Disease Management with In-Home Care
- Helping Persons with ALS Live a Full Life in the Comfort of Home
- Hearing Issues and Solutions for Seniors
- Diabetes and Home Care: A Good Fit for the Diabetic
- A Primer on Home Care
- Nutrition for Seniors
- Making the Home Safer for Aging in Place
- Osteoarthritis Care
- Exercise for Seniors
Information - Inside & Out
- Diabetes: Glucose Level Warning Signs
- Understanding and Caring for Multiple Sclerosis
- Helping Seniors Thrive
- Urgency for Action: Incontinence/Urinary Tract Infections
- Stroke Awareness
- Alzheimer’s Education as a Treatment Modality
- Assisting the Sight Impaired
- Age Related Sleep Disorders
- Alzheimer’s Awareness
Latest Updates from Our Blog
While you may have heard frightening statistics linking diabetes with blindness,… read more
For those with diabetes, proper foot care is crucial. Even minor… read more
Again, I'd like to thank you for always advocating for the consumers; it confirms the notion that your agency goes above and beyond the expectation of service delivery. Your consistent caring for other's… read more
- Sincerely, Teri